All our products are covered with 1 year warranty with free shipping and return shipping in case of factory defect.
Ereada® Amethyst Mats, non powered Amethyst Pillows, non powered Amethyst Beam mats and pads and other our products are high quality long life durable products with almost zero percent defect rate covered with easy hassle free one year warranty from the date of purchase.
Though the warranty is limited and certainly does not include improper use or wear and tear, we will always do our best to help you to get the product back to work as soon as possible with no or minimal expenses.
Please, remember that the most frequent cause for controller failure is the power surge or loss of calibration due to poor connection between the mat and controller. Though the spare controllers are generally available for ordering from us, we strongly recommend to always connect the expensive devices through the surge protectors.
The full standard Warranty terms are below.
1. This limited warranty provided for the products marketed at this web site shall be twelve (12) months from the date of purchase.
2. The limited warranty applies only to the Products purchased from Ereada Corp in U.S.A..
3. Subject to each of the terms and conditions stated herein, Ereada Corp warrants solely to the original purchaser that this product is free from defective materials or factory workmanship and will replace or repair this unit or any part thereof, if it proves to be defective in normal use or service within the warranted period of the Product from the date of original purchase. The term «original purchaser» as used in this warranty shall be deemed to mean that person whom the product is originally sold and no other person or persons.
4. This warranty applies only to the operation of the Product under conditions for which it was designed, and does not cover loss or damage resulting from unauthorized modification, connections, repair including but not limited to the use of unauthorized spare parts in repairs, accident, negligence, abuse or misuse, environmental conditions such as fire, flooding, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorm, hail, earthquake, or accidental damage resulting from improper use of any electrical power source or electrical surge and fair wear and tear of the Product.
5. This warranty will not apply if the Product serial number has been removed, defaced or altered.
6. Any repaired or replaced Product will be warranted for the balance of the original warranty period or for ninety (90) days from the date of repair, whichever is longer.
7. Transportation, delivery and handling charges incurred in the transport of the Product to and from the company or its authorized dealer center will be born by the purchaser.
8. If the product is presented after the limited warranty period, the normal service policies shall apply and the purchaser will be charged accordingly.
9. The Purchaser must produce this Limited Warranty Card when servicing the Product. In the event that this warranty card is not produced, service charges together with the payment for any parts being replaced are applicable and the purchaser will be charged accordingly.
10. All warranty information, product features and specifications are subjected to change without notice.
11. To obtain service under this warranty prior to submitting your product, you must contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (800) 688-7780 to obtain a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. This number is required and must be placed in a visible area on the front of the package. In addition you must also present or send your Ereada Corp product with a copy of the original sales slip, your charge or credit card receipt, or other proof of the date of the original retail purchase of the product to Ereada Corp. All postage, insurance, transportation, or shipping costs incurred in presenting or sending your product for service is your responsibility.
Contact us at email@example.com anytime. We process all inquiries within 24 hours 7 days a week. Please feel free to share your thoughts on the products and site.
Our contact information:
25 Fawn Run
Avon, CT 06001
All questions regarding the Ereada® Far Infrared (FIR) Amethyst or Gemstone Mat purchase, use or maintenance, warranty issues or return authorisation should be directed to Ereada Corp by email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are willing to help you and though we guarantee reply for any question within 24 hours, we always try to reply immediately. Our average Amazon metric reply time is less than 3 hours. All inquiries through the web site or by corporate email are prioritized in the same manner as received through Amazon.
You may also contact our customer service by the toll free phone: (800) 688-7780.
Please, understand that we do not provide any medical advice.
Note: Ereada® mat can become an important part of your daily activity and general wellness regimen and supplement your healthy lifestyle. It may help to create relaxing or reenergizing environment awakening the restfulness, comfort and invigoration powers, energies and inner forces. Ereada® mats are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, heal, mitigate, or prevent any disease, illness, symptom or medical condition, or to substitute medical treatment of any kind or to affect the structure or any function of the body. Any information on https://Ereada.com or on linked websites or literature, on labeling or in printed materials of Ereada Corp are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, heal, mitigate, or prevent any disease, illness, symptom or medical condition or to substitute medical advice of any kind. Please, see Legal Disclaimer page for more information.