Benefits of FIR Heat, Crystal Rays, Magnetism, Red Light Photon technologies
All these vital technics have been used for many years and can help to supplement your healthy lifestyle and wellness with natural powers and energies nowadays.
The new approach is the attempt to combine all of them together to get the benefits of the modern western technologies and the powers of traditional Korean wellness and comfort technics in one unique application with multiple benefits.
Depending on a particular time in the day or night these technologies can help to maintain a restful or energizing environment and encourage activity which complements interior powers and energies to promote an overall healthy lifestyle and support optimal comfort, wellness and all-night sleeping.
Natural healthful forces can become an important part of your daily wellness routine bringing the following benefits into your lifestyle:
• Revealing crystals’ powers and delivering natural forces into your home*
• Providing a restful and calming setting in the middle of modern civilization*
• Creating an energized environment to feel inspired and happy*
• Complementing your exercises, workouts, massage, yoga and reiki*
• Ideal to supplement qigong practices and “chi” energy flows*
• Balancing chakras’ activity, cleaning energy channels, and spirit*
• Providing setting to relax while you meditate or seek mental clarify*
• Enveloping with pleasant, soothing and relaxing warmth*
• Complementing active lifestyle and supporting balance and well-being*
• Each session can help you feel invigorated and optimistic about your day*
• Creating a comfortable environment to infuse spirit and boost creativity*
• Improving look, appearance of your skin and how young you feel yourself*
• An oasis of relaxation to let recharge what powers you through the rest of your day*
You can check for more information about technologies such as Magnetism, FIR, RED LIGHT PHOTON BIO-STUMULATION, NEGATIVE IONS, POWER OF AMETHYST AND CRYSTALS RAYS on the PubMed website.
PubMed is a free resource that is developed and maintained by the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), at the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM), located at the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
PubMed comprises more than 27 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books.
Citations may include links to full-text content from PubMed Central and publisher web sites.
Any studies linked above only for informational purpose. They are dedicated to different technologies, not to specific products. Like all research articles they may contain errors and do not construe any medical advice or claims about Ereada® products*.
When all these functions are combined, they may synergy to achieve increased beneficial effects.