We are proud to inform that our Purple Ereada Amethyst Mat has achieved a rank of #1 in the Wiki as the 2019's best pemf therapy devices.
Compiled with twenty-three hours of research, this newly published Wiki in the health category is a broad-ranging, fair assessment of pemf therapy device options available to consumers in the United States.
You can view the Wiki at this URL: https://wiki.ezvid.com/best-pemf-therapy-devices.
Some background: Founded in 2011, Ezvid Wiki was the world's first video wiki, and is now among the top 3,000 websites in the United States. It's YouTube channel has over 450,000 subscribers, 250 million views since founding, and has been informed over $200 million in purchasing decisions to date.
The Wiki does not accept any paid sponsorships from brands, so it is a fair and objective review.
Ereada® PEMF is more potent than that of other mats.
2015-2018 models of these mats had only one 50-60 Hz frequency setting. Newer mat controllers offer a choice of PEMF frequencies. They function in the Extremely-Very-Low-Frequency range of magnetic pulsations between 8 and 64 Hz.
There are nine pulsed magnetism settings in the new purple Ereada amethyst mats and controllers since 2019. You can select any of these nine settings pressing the PEMF button repeatedly. The controller's screen will show for a moment the set PEMF level (1-9), then will switch to the temperature level set before (1-7).
- Level 1 is 8 pulsations per second (8Hz) which is the natural level of the first harmonic Schumann resonance
- Level 2 is 16 pulsations per second (16 Hz)
- Level 3 is 24 pulsations per second (24 Hz)
- Level 4 is 32 pulsations per second (32 Hz)
- Level 5 is 40 pulsations per second (40 Hz)
- Level 6 is 48 pulsations per second (48 Hz)
- Level 7 is 56 pulsations per second (56 Hz)
- Level 8 is 64 pulsations per second (64 Hz)
- Level 9 is the random program auto changing frequencies in the range between 8 and 64 Hz every 1-2 seconds.
The PEMF program cycles 20 minutes ON and 100 minutes OFF.
It repeats four cycles if you set the timer for 8 hours or more extended session.
The gauss output for the PEMF is 100 to 400 Gauss depending on the frequency (higher frequency -> higher gauss).
Every Purple Ereada Amethyst Bio-Magnetic Mat features 12 pieces of unipolar (directed with North Magnetic Polar to the top of the mat and body) static metal (permanent) magnets in the lower body part.
Purple mini mats permanent magnets are distributed throughout the mat.
Static magnets have 300 gauss output if measured directly on the magnet or coil.
There were three PEMF Coils in the upper body part of the mats on the older model lines of Ereada® Purple collection bigger than mini size. Mini mats did not have PEMF coils.
By the end of 2019, the model lines of Gray and Purple Amethyst mats will have the following number of PEMF coils:
- Mini mat 20"x32" - Two Coils
- Midsize mat 24"x59" - Three Coils
- Professional mat 29"x73" - Four Coils
- Single size mat 35"x75" - Five Coils
Magnetic Field disappears with distance as per the reverse square law. The intensity goes down in direct proportion to the square of the distance from the coils.
So more powerful PEMF produce a better overall effect. The higher number of magnetism coils do a better job generating more uniform field above the mat surface.
Ereada FIR Amethyst Mat Store